THE GOLDEN RULES
- Always wear your helmet. No Helmet, No Ride.
- Bikes must be in safe working condition
- No smoking in the venue. Smoking is only permitted in the designated car park smoking area.
- Always follow directional arrows
- Single tracks are all one way trails
- Perimeter roads are all two way trails, always keep left and look out for oncoming cyclists and runners.
- Do not climb over barriers, fences or cross the veld between trails.
- Never place objects on a trail that could damage or block the trail including wooden logs, stones or other foreign objects.
- Don't throw litter or other items in the park, this damages the natural wetland environment and ruins the experience for your fellow cyclists.
- Always observe signs and age limits for various tracks and trails.
- Always report any problems you observe on the trails or unruly behaviour of other guests to the venue reception.
The rules are in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable Bike Park experience for all our guests. Any person wilfully disregarding the above rules will be asked to exit the venue and may also be permanently banned from the venue.
We want you to always enjoy your Bike Park visit and appreciate any feedback that will improve the overall experience.